Monday, September 3, 2007

Wedding

This weekend was really nice. On Friday, after a long night at work, a friend and I drove to Roanoke. I met up with my best friend in the entire world and we then drove to a small quaint church near the bustling city of Washington D.C. The wedding was small, however so amazing. It was great example of the love that God has for us and truly how we are the bride of Christ. It was so interesting. A few friends and I met a men from the church and he was discussing with us how at his wedding, everyone flocked to the bride. And as he pointed it out and we looked to the groom, it was true, everyone was flocking to the bride. It made me feel so special that God made us the Bride. The very thing to be intriguing. As you look at a bride you see her glow, her joy, and thinking of God placing such a significant and purposeful name for his people helps me to understand my significance. Psalm 139, "I am fearfully and wonderfully made, his Works are marvelous, I know that full well."

No comments: