Monday, September 3, 2007

Running

Ok, so this Saturday I was supposed to go for a twenty mile long run. Well as it turns out i was in DC, so instead I have been running really early for the last two mornings. One at seven, which indeed was a stretch and the other at six which pushed me even furthur. I have been having a number of running dates which does make life fun. One of the only things keeping me chugging right now. But I am thankful to Him who is faithful that even when I am not, He remains.

Well the other morning, the seven am run, it was a bit chilly which is so differernt from what it has been, I was even cold for a few short moments! When the run begin, it was morning, and the sun gleamed through the trees. It was saying that perhaps it had had enough of crucially hot days and now it was going to show it's presence through a simple stream of rays on a dew kissed morning. So peaceful. that morning ended shortly, forty minutes but just enough time for me to see God's glory.

Today's run started much earlier than I wanted, but it was worth it. It was an hour and seven minutes. So peaceful. I almost stepped on a turtle, tortuga! Also I chased two bunnies. Fun times. no doubt

No comments: