Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Emotional week

I have had a really emotional week. It feels so nice to be able just to write a few things. At times it's as though I am so far from the person that I desire so much to be. I am so worried about what I am doing rather than my character and who I really am. There are a number of things going on right now, none to name specifically but enough to keep me on an emotional ride. I know that God is faithful, I feel so foolish even saying that. I feel like i make God, the amazing loving kind compassionate God look bad because I am not all that I should be. I have received so many phone calls this week from people that just truly love me. That reminds me that God has not left that I am still surrounded, I just hope to reach out to people the way that they are reaching out to me in love.

No comments: